Hey there and happy President’s Day! Welcome old and new readers:
This is less of a blog post and more of an update on College Mamma.
College Mamma is going to see a relaunch this year. If you’ve been a reader since I started working on this website last August, you may have noticed that I stopped posting for a while and finally put the site in maintenance mode.
Why Was I Gone?
There were a lot of reasons, but to narrow it down to one main one, it would be the sudden change in my health. In mid-fall, I developed a heart condition after a traumatic experience. I then realized I needed to take it slower in life and spend more quality time with loved ones.
I’ve been doing that and have lots of material I’d like to share over the next few months.
My current hobbies include:
- Binge-watching comic-based TV Series, especially Gotham and Riverdale <3
- Writing comic books, and short stories
- Landscape and Studio photography
- Making Lightroom Presets
- Sketching human bodies in perspective
- Hiking through state and national parks
- Learning to relax and drink herbal tea in the afternoons rather than coffee
- Melting crayons, and oil pastels on canvas
Don’t worry — you’ll have many chances to see many of these as College Mamma develops.
What is Happening with College Mamma
College Mamma is going to focus more on digital media: photos for sale, digital art and more. You will see more of my art and craftsmanship posted up on College Mamma in coming months.
For now, this is just a short note to my readers that I am back and will start posting more regularly soon.
Thanks for your patience! Follow my Instagram page for more updates and pictures by yours truly, College Mamma!